Privacy & Cookies
Integral Group Consulting Pte ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the Act), our Data Protection Officers may be reached at email@example.com
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our portal [www.theseminarhub.com] (“our portal”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our portal, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our portal.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our portal.
- Details of your visits to our portal and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our portal, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our portal; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
- We use information held about you in the following manner:
- To ensure that content from our portal is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap 50).
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Integral Group Consulting Pte Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Our portal may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these websites.
Access to information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of S$10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our portal [www.theseminarhub.com] (our portal). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our portal.
Your use of our portal means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of portal use.
This portal is a portal operated by Integral Group Consulting Pte Ltd (“we” or “us”).
- You may use our portal only for lawful purposes. You may not use our portal:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our portal in contravention of the provisions of our terms of portal use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our portal;
- any equipment or network on which our portal is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our portal; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our portal, including, without limitation:
- Discussion boards.
- Bulletin boards.
- Online surveys.
- Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our portal, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our portal, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to or post on our portal (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with Singapore law, in particular, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, and in any country from which they are posted.
- Be placed in the correct and appropriate categories. You shall be responsible for your postings, the authenticity and origin of the contributions referred to in each posting.
- Ensure that you either have all ownership rights to the contributions posted or all rights allowing you to post the contributions.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- We reserve to right to request that you amend or delete the contributions if it is found that any of the contributions posted by you is in contravention of this acceptable use policy.
- Where you choose to terminate your account with us, you may delete all previous contributions made by you and retain a copy of the same. We make no guarantees that other users have not retained a copy of your contributions.
Suspension and termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our portal. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our portal.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our portal.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our portal.