Heart Health – Living Healthy Without Fear Of Cardiovascular Disease
In the world we live in it is not easy to keep a healthy lifestyle. With all the stress accumulated from work, relationships and the lack of time, we tend to let our health take a backseat. Due to this many people are having health problems. And one of the major issues is heart problems.
During this talk, you will learn how our heart works and how much it can take in our daily lives, what are the warning signs for heart problems, how to react if anyone is experiencing chest/heart pains and much more.
GET TO KNOW
- How the heart function in term of our everyday living
- How much pressure do we exert our heart when we eat (healthy and non-healthy diet), exercise or stay inactive, mental stress
- What are the tell-tale signs of heart arrest or collapse?
- What do we need to do critically at the onset of cardiac discomfort
- What is the link between heart function and stroke and diabetes?
*Terms and conditions apply.
Discover more employee engagement ideas or find out more about how we can craft employee engagement activities for organisations like yours.